Friday 14 December 2012

Creative Soul Friday goes Emerald Green

Let the creativity begin with the colour of the yearPantone gives the go to Emerald Green as their 2013 Colour of the Year!!

So excited I will be seeing more of one of my favourite colours. So much to love about green! Its a super rich, chic and speaks to so much positive avenues.

Are you ready to give 2013 all that is renewed, refreshed and refined..... I sure am, just give me the green light!

 Welcome to the Emerald City of Style!

Pinned Image


Pinned Image Pinned Image


Today on Creative Soul Friday I'm sharing with you some of fave parings with the jewel tone beauty.


 Purple

Burberry Pinned Image

Gold

Pinned Image Pinned Image
 
Animal Print

Pinned Image Pinned Image

I am truly looking forward to just how all the creative souls of design will bring to life their emerald crushes.

Happy Friday and Weekend best wishes!

Thanks for stop by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger