Friday 20 July 2012

Black,White, Elegance

Whenever I think of timeless elegance in design I often see it in "black and white"  It is one of my favourite combos, both in interior and fashion design. Make no mistake though,  I am a girl full of colourful eyes, however my head always seems to turn at a well designed black and white number. These looks offer up touches of drama and are great for making a bold design statement. Another thing I love to see is, the introduction of just the right shade of  red or pink added to let in a little play of colour. 

A couple of days ago I showed you some great ways Christin Dior was using the black and white combo to just light up the runways for their resort 2013 collection. Today I wanted to show you just how well the look works when brought into the home. These photos beautifully capture all the elements I love!

 Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Again I thank you for stopping by!

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Antoinette,
"Making it happen with ever PUSH"

Photos Via: Pinterest






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger